Training: Advance Problem Solving & Decision Making
DATE: March 25,2020 | April 13,2020 | May 13,2020 | June 08,2020 | July 01,2020 | August 04,2020 | September 02,2020 | October 12,2020 | November 09,2020 | December 03,2020
DURATION: 9 am to 4 pm
VENUE: 3rd Floor Poweraire Bldg. 1320 Filmore Street Cor. Gil Puyat Brgy. Palanan Makati City
SPEAKER: Engr. CAREN KATE CU-ONG, ECE,Entrepreneur/ MARY GRACE B. MARZAN MCA, ME, CHRP, CLSSYB
Engr. CAREN KATE CU-ONG, ECE,Entrepreneur
She has wide experience working in private firms. She has worked in multi-national and Filipino-owned companies exposing her to different cultures and work discipline. She values being part of these various institutions in her 15 years career.She is a licensed Electronics & Communications Engineer with earned MBA units and has a Class B radio License from National Telecommunications Commission and a graduate of Ateneo De Naga University a Communication Specialist. She has wide experience in conducting various trainings such as Developing a Winning Personality, Leadership Training, Enter the Digital Path to Success, Radio Training, and Personality Development Workshops, Acquisitions and Business, Nano technology and many others. She has been sought as speaker for numerous conventions and conferences of varied industries as well
as the academe as she aims to improve systems of every client she encounters.
MARY GRACE B. MARZAN, MCA, ME, CHRP, CLSSYB
Meg B. Marzan is the founder and Chief Operations Officer of Ilearn International Institute, a human resource development provider capable of creating client oriented training programs that are informative, practical, and enjoyable with the use of up-to-date modules, emerging technologies, and best practices. As a trainer and founder of iLearn she was able to provide trainings and consulting programs for clients such as EEI Corporation, Delfi Marketing Inc, Shell Petroleum Pilipinas, Puregold, Dole Asia, LBC Express, Unilever and participates in the contribution to provide better service for Filipino people by serving government clients such as GSIS, Pag-IBIG Fund, DOH, PNOC, OTC and PDEA among others. She has a valuable combination of being a resource speaker, a successful practitioner, an
educator, and a consultant for Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Procurement, International Shipping & Brokerage, General Management, Assets and Property management. She recently acquired a Certification on Human Resource Management from the International Federation of Professional
Managers (IFPM) which is a globally recognized designation for HR Professionals.
An active and proud member of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers who aim to commit to upholding the holistic development of professional speakers in the country by continuously developing core competencies: Eloquence, Expertise, Enterprise, Ethics, and Extension. As a learning advocate and having an entrepreneur mindset, she believes that through Continuous Professional Learning she helps build the Nation One Employee One Company at A Time.
- Understand the Problem Solving Method
- Explain the process of Brainstorming
- Identify techniques in analyzing information
- Determine ways on minimizing risks
- Demonstrate quick solution process.
- The Problem Solving Method
b. The process and steps
a. Brainstorming Basics
b. Mental Blocks
c. Mind mapping
a.Data Gathering Methods
b. Analysis Techniques
4. Minimizing Risks
a. SWOT Analysis of a Problem
b. Cost Benefit Analsysis
5. Quick Solution Process
a. Doing final analysis
b. Implementing, Evaluating and Adapting
ILEARN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE 3rd FLOOR POWERAIRE BUILDING,1320 FILMORE ST. BRGY PALANAN, MAKATI CITY
LAND MARK: beside Ambers Restaurant, BDO Filmore St.
Bank : BDO
- Account Name: iLearn Professional Solutions Inc
- Account Number: 7330059789
- Email a copy of deposit slip + Registration form ( as Attached) to email@example.com or reservations.ilearnph@gmail.
com so we can contact you.
Regular Rate : Php 2,499.99/ head
Early Bird Rate: Php 1,499.99/head
Early bird rate applies if payment can be made 30 days before the training date.
Rate is inclusive of Certificates, Handouts, Materials, Lunch and Snack for your Participants.
- Pay in full 30 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 1,499.99 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on a cash basis only.
- Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks.
- Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is advance payment.
- Walk-in participants shall pay the regular rate either by cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with a disability is given a special privilege of a 20% discount. On-site payment of the students shall be entitled to a 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
Book your seats Now!!
Call:7745-0535 / 8401-0164 / 8404-1672 and look for Ms. Alyka Magracia or Aprille Mae Anay or email at reservations.ilearnph@gmail.
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”