Training: Effective Purchasing Negotiation Strategies
DATE: August 16, 2019 | September 20, 2019 | October 18, 2019 | November 20, 2019 | December 11, 2019
DURATION: 9 am to 4 pm
VENUE: Ilearn International Institute Training Center
SPEAKER: Ms. MARY GRACE B. MARZAN, MCA, ME, CHRP
Meg B. Marzan is the founder and Chief Operations Officer of Ilearn International Institute, a human resource development provider capable of creating client oriented training programs that are informative, practical, and enjoyable with the use of up-to-date modules, emerging technologies, and best practices. As a trainer and founder of iLearn she was able to provide trainings and consulting programs for clients such as EEI Corporation, Delfi Marketing Inc, Shell Petroleum Pilipinas, Puregold, Dole Asia, LBC Express, Unilever and participates in the contribution to provide better service for Filipino people by serving government clients such as GSIS, Pag-IBIG Fund, DOH, PNOC, OTC and PDEA among others. She has a valuable combination of being a resource speaker, a successful practitioner, an
educator, and a consultant for Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Procurement, International Shipping & Brokerage, General Management, Assets and Property management. She recently acquired a Certification on Human Resource Management from the International Federation of Professional
Managers (IFPM) which is a globally recognized designation for HR Professionals.
An active and proud member of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers who aim to commit to upholding the holistic development of professional speakers in the country by continuously developing core competencies: Eloquence, Expertise, Enterprise, Ethics, and Extension. As a learning advocate and having an entrepreneur mindset, she believes that through Continuous Professional Learning she helps build the Nation One Employee One Company at A Time.
This module offers a comprehensive overview of Purchasing Management as a business philosophy and a corporate strategy to Drive or turn-around the business. It includes a study of Purchasing and Procurement Management, a thorough discussion of its scope, and its strategic role in business and economy today. It aims to aid the participant to understand some issues involved when applying strategies concerning supplies and other activities that correlates with it such as with logistics, manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management.
- Describe Important Elements & Nature of Purchasing
- Adopt an efficient way to negotiate on prices
- Understand and Maximize Efficiency of Procurement Process
- Learn the doctrine of competitiveness;
- Minimize Inventory Investment
- Maximize Profit
- Purchasing Management
a. Nature of Purchasing Management
b. Objectives of Purchasing Management
c. Purchasing responsibilities
d. Purchasing Policies
e. Buying Scenarios
f. Ordering System
g. Guidelines in Selecting Suppliers
h. Bid Preparation and Evaluation
i. Supplier Evaluation Process
j. Negotiation Strategies to Avoid
k. Legal and regulatory implications
- Purchasing Strategies and Techniques
a. Common Purchasing Strategies
b. Global Sourcing & Vendor Development
c. Risk Management
d. Purchasing Models
e. Green Purchasing
f. Efficient Purchasing Strategies
g. Vertical, Backward & Forward Integration
h. Receiving Purchases Guidelines
i. Returning of Goods to supplier
j. Purchase Order (PO)
- Demand Forecasting & Re-order Point
a. Demand Forecast
c. Reorder Point Calculations
d. Safety Stock Calculations
e. Re-Order with EOQ Calculations
f. Managing Inventory with Dependent Demand
g. Inventory Managing
h. How much to Order?
i. When to Re-order?
j. Constant and Variable Demand
k. Constant and Variable Lead time
- How to be a good Buyer
a. Procurement Ethics
b. Ways to succeed as a Buyer
3rd FLOOR POWERAIRE BUILDING 1320 FILMORE ST. BRGY PALANAN MAKATI CITY
Near Cash N Carry Mall and just beside Ambers Restaurant landmark is BDO in Filmore St.
I-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC
BDO P. OCAMPO BRANCH
DISCOUNTED PRICE: Php 2,999.99 (30 days before the seminar date)
REGULAR RATE: Php 3,999.99
- Pay in full 30 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,999.99 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on a cash basis only.
- Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks.
- Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is advance payment.
- Walk-in participants shall pay the regular rate either by cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with a disability is given a special privilege of a 20% discount. On-site payment of the students shall be entitled to a 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”
For inquiries, you may call
Tel. no.: (02) 745 0535