Training: Fleet Management System Seminar
DATE: March 18,2020 | April 20,2020 | May 18,2020 | June 18,2020 | July 17,2020 | August 18,2020 | September 18,2020 | October 19,2020 | November 18,2020 | December 18,2020
DURATION: 9 am to 4 pm
VENUE: 3rd Floor Poweraire Bldg. 1320 Filmore Street Cor Gil Puyat Brgy. Palanan Makati City
SPEAKER: Mr. Javin F. Valmontem MBA,Logistics and Transportation Expert / Ms. Mary Grace B. Marzan, MCA, ME, CHRP, CLSSYB
Mr. Javin F. Valmonte, MBA,Logistics and Transportation Expert
Javin F. Valmonte, A proven Logistics Specialist. He was one of the brightest young minds in the Logistics industry. He already established 2 Logistics companies from scratch. Managed more than 300 people and 500 fleet trucks with vehicles. Served as Logistics consultant for Universal Robina Corp., Century City Holdings, JG Summit group, Samsung, Yokohama Tires, San Miguel Foods, Frabelle Corp, Schenker Logistics, Kuehne Nagel Group, and many other notable companies. Currently serving as Vice President for Cargo Bayan Inc. part of Metro Gaisano Group which owns more than 100 fleet trucks that serves their own Department Store and Grocery Stores while being also part of the top 10 Filipino Owned Logistics Company here in the Philippines. His personality lends itself to interpersonal relationships with all levels of client and company personnel. He possesses a creative approach to building close ties with those who are willing to expend the effort to achieve success, both for themselves and the company.
Ms. Mary Grace B. Marzan, MCA, ME, CHRP, CLSSYB
Meg B. Marzan is the founder and Chief Operations Officer of Ilearn International Institute, a human resource development provider capable of creating client oriented training programs that are informative, practical, and enjoyable with the use of up-to-date modules, emerging technologies, and best practices. As a trainer and founder of iLearn she was able to provide trainings and consulting programs for clients such as EEI Corporation, Delfi Marketing Inc, Shell Petroleum Pilipinas, Puregold, Dole Asia, LBC Express, Unilever and participates in the contribution to provide better service for Filipino people by serving government clients such as GSIS, Pag-IBIG Fund, DOH, PNOC, OTC and PDEA among others. She has a valuable combination of being a resource speaker, a successful practitioner, an educator, and a consultant for Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Procurement, International Shipping & Brokerage, General Management, Assets and Property management. She recently acquired a Certification on Human Resource Management from the International Federation of Professional Managers (IFPM) which is a globally recognized designation for HR Professionals.
An active and proud member of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers who aim to commit to upholding the holistic development of professional speakers in the country by continuously developing core competencies: Eloquence, Expertise, Enterprise, Ethics, and Extension. As a learning advocate and having an entrepreneur mindset, she believes that through Continuous Professional Learning she helps build the Nation One Employee One Company at A Time.
The transportation sector has continuously been growing exponentially in the past few decades especially with the emergence of high-speed information exchanges and modern technologies related to vehicles. One of the main challenges for an operator is the monitoring aspect of fleet management which has a critical role in determining the efficiency of a fleet. The profitability of a fleet may also be improved drastically in its management by decreasing its operating cost, as a result of applying a fleet management system. In order to keep up with the implementation of the PUV Modernization Program, it is necessary for every operator to be oriented with the application of fleet management system. The seminar will provide hands-on training for the participants in the use of a fleet management system to ensure its application even after the learning event. It is envisioned, that with more transport group adhering to the use of a fleet management system , issues and challenges in the sector, will be reduced.
Overall, the aim of the seminar is to capacitate operators in managing their own fleet managing system for increased services and efficiency. Specifically, by the end of the seminar, participant must be able to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the PUV Modernization Program;
- Determine the Issues and Challenges in Fleet Management ;
- Understand the benefits of a Fleet Management System;
- Identify modern tools and methods in Fleet Management; and
- Operate their own Fleet Management System.
- FMS Defined
- Range of Functions
- Why Fleet Management
- Result Example
- Vehicle tracking system
- Information Acquisition
- Information Transmission
- Information Processing
- FM level of services
- Current Approach
- Fleet Management Software
- Fleet Management Organizational Chart
- Fleet Managers
- Driver Accreditation
- Passenger Demand Planning
- Driver Schedulling
- Trip Monitoring and Control
- Fuel/ Mileage Monitoring
- Preventive Maintenance Schedule
- Parts Inventory and Level Monitoring
- Proper Waste/ Parts Disposal
- Income Generation
- Inhouse vs Outsource of repairs
- Fleet Fuel Cards
- Parts Bulk Ordering
- KPI Define/ Purposes/Activity
ILEARN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE 3rd FLOOR POWERAIRE BUILDING,1320 FILMORE ST. BRGY PALANAN, MAKATI CITY
LAND MARK: beside Ambers Restaurant, BDO Filmore St.
Option 1: Bank deposit to iLearn
- Bank: BDO
- Account Name: iLearn Professional Solutions Inc
- Account Number: 7330059789
- Email a copy of deposit slip + Registration Form (As Attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org or reservations.ilearnph@gmail.
com so we can contact you.
Option 2: Walk-in Payment- Cash basis only and Regular rate to apply Php 2,999.99
Regular Rate : Php 2,499.99/ head
Early Bird Rate: Php 1,499.99/head
Early bird rate applies if payment can be made 30 days before the training date.
Rate is inclusive of Certificates, Handouts, Materials, Lunch and Snack for your Participants.
- Pay in full 30 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 1,499.99 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on a cash basis only.
- Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks.
- Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is advance payment.
- Walk-in participants shall pay the regular rate either by cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with a disability is given a special privilege of a 20% discount. On-site payment of the students shall be entitled to a 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email email@example.com
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
Book your seats Now!!
Call:7745-0535 / 8401-0164 / 8404-1672 and look for Ms. Alyka Magracia or Aprille Mae Anay or email at reservations.ilearnph@gmail.
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”