Training: Memory Enhancement Workshop
DURATION: 9 am to 4 pm
VENUE: 3rd Floor Poweraire Bldg. 1320 Filmore Street Cor Gil Puyat Brgy. Palanan Makati City
SPEAKER: Mr. Erwin G. Balines, GMM AMM
Mr. Erwin G. Balines, GMM AMM
Erwin G. Balines is one of the leading memory experts in the world, travelling around the world as a memory athlete. He is a memory coach and keynote speaker on topics related to memory enhancement his memory using different techniques and strategies in 2011, In a short period of time, he transformed into one of the leading competitive memorize-rs in the world, claiming the elite title Grand Master of Memory, Asia Master of Memory, first Filipino Memory Champion, 5 National memory titles and multiple Philippine memory records. He has been featured on different tv shows such as Umagang Kay Ganda, Philippine Book of Records, Ibabalita, TV Patrol, 24 Oras, PTV Sports and many more. He is currently the Vice President of Philippine Mind Sports Association, athlete for the Philippine Memory Team and a member of, Philippine Association of Professional Speakers.
In today’s information age, a trained memory is an advantage. Imagine if your mind can process at a level higher than everyone around you. This workshop will help to unlock and apply the full potential of your brain to absorb large amount of information and retrieve it easily. With a trained memory you can easily remember the names of the people you met, pass and ace any exams, remember any important information, give presentation and speeches without notes, study in a fraction of the time and learn new skills faster. Elevate your memory and discover the hidden depths of your mind.
Unlock and apply full brains potential to absorb information remember important information and retrieve as needed accelerate learning capacity for success.
- Memory demonstration
- Common memory problems
- Why Train your memory?
- Strategies to accelerate your learning
- Keys to Unlock your Memory Power
- How the brain works
- Memory Systems
a. Story Method
b. Basic Number Systems
ILEARN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE 3rd FLOOR POWERAIRE BUILDING,1320 FILMORE ST. BRGY PALANAN, MAKATI CITY
LAND MARK: beside Ambers Restaurant, BDO Filmore St.
Bank : BDO
- Account Name: iLearn Professional Solutions Inc
- Account Number: 7330059789
- Email a copy of deposit slip + Registration form ( as Attached) to email@example.com or reservations.ilearnph@gmail.
com so we can contact you.
Rate is inclusive of Certificates, Handouts, Materials, Lunch and Snack for your Participants.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on a cash basis only.
- Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks.
- Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is advance payment.
- Walk-in participants shall pay the regular rate either by cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with a disability is given a special privilege of a 20% discount. On-site payment of the students shall be entitled to a 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
Book your seats Now!!
Call:7745-0535 / 8401-0164 / 8404-1672 and look for Ms. Alyka Magracia or Aprille Mae Anay or email at reservations.ilearnph@gmail.
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”