Training: Optimizing Warehouse Functions for Improved Inventory
DURATION: 9 am (2-3 Hours)
SPEAKER: Ms. Mary Grace B. Marzan , MCA, ME, CHRP, CLSSYB
Ms. Mary Grace B. Marzan , MCA, ME, CHRP, CLSSYB
Meg B. Marzan is the founder and Chief Operations Officer of Ilearn International Institute, a human resource development provider capable of creating client oriented training programs that are informative, practical, and enjoyable with the use of up-to-date modules, emerging technologies, and best practices. As a trainer and founder of iLearn she was able to provide trainings and consulting programs for clients such as EEI Corporation, Delfi Marketing Inc, Shell Petroleum Pilipinas, Puregold, Dole Asia, LBC Express, Unilever and participates in the contribution to provide better service for Filipino people by serving government clients such as GSIS, Pag-IBIG Fund, DOH, PNOC, OTC and PDEA among others. She has a valuable combination of being a resource speaker, a successful practitioner, an educator, and a consultant for Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Procurement, International Shipping & Brokerage, General Management, Assets and Property management. She recently acquired a Certification on Human Resource Management from the International Federation of Professional Managers (IFPM) which is a globally recognized designation for HR Professionals.
An active and proud member of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers who aim to commit to upholding the holistic development of professional speakers in the country by continuously developing core competencies: Eloquence, Expertise, Enterprise, Ethics, and Extension. As a learning advocate and having an entrepreneur mindset, she believes that through Continuous Professional Learning she helps build the Nation One Employee One Company at A Time.
In recent years changes in production patterns within commerce and industry have called for new types of services regarding material supply and physical distribution with mass production becoming increasingly globalized. Pre-positioning is now considered as the most effective strategy to ensure we deliver the supply at the customer’s demand. In this training session, participants will learn how to optimize warehouse functions so it can help in the reduction of supply chain costs to achieve maximum growth for the firm.
- Describe Important Elements of Logistics and Warehouse Planning
- Adopt an efficient way to Reduce Inventories
- Improve Management of Warehouses
- Understand and Maximize Efficiency of Procurement Process
- Learn the doctrine of competitiveness;
- Minimize Inventory Investment
- Maximize Profit
Module 1 – Warehouse Management
- Warehousing Definition
- Warehouse Functions
- Storage Functions
- Good Storage Practices
- Evolution of Supply Chain Management
- Elements of Warehouse Management
Module 2 – Stock Management & Inventory Control
- Receiving & Inspection of Items
- Inventory Validation: What does the Inventory Say
- Storage and Stock Control
- Types of Inventory System: Forecasting, Control & Design Systems
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
- How to keep Inventory Records Accurate
- Improve Cost Reduction Measures
- Practices for Tighter Inventory Control
Module 3– Strategic Warehousing and Distribution
- Logistical Challenges
- Managing Transport Cost
- Causes of Inventory Losses
- Warehouse Mistakes to avoid
Module 4 : Replenishment Strategies
- Inventory Formulas
- 5S Concept
- Physical vs Cycle Counting
Module 5 : Listening to your Customers
- Handling Complaints
- Analyzing Feedback
- Collaboration with Customers Internal and External
- Total Supply Chain Reduction
To serve you better we have updated our payment procedures/method so you can all enroll and learn more from our offered courses.
Account Name: iLearn Professional Solutions Inc.
Account No. 7330059789
Mary Grace Marzan
0933 869 7917
Regular Learning Investment is Php.
Lockdown Discounted Rate is Php 299.99
Inclusions: e-Masterclass Certificate, E-Handouts/E-book, Exercises for Application, Coaching Session with Speaker, Access to other learners
For payments made up to April 30, 2020, only masterclass session will start May 5, 2020
- Discounted Learning Investment is Inclusive of eCertificate, e-Handouts and a BONUS Free 1-hour Coaching Session with Speaker (subject availability/or as scheduled).
- Proof of payment must be submitted and forwarded via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Access to the webinar session will be forwarded to you via your registered email upon payment submission.
Official Receipt will be forwarded upon request.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
Book your seats Now!!
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”