Training: Practical Internal Control and Adulting Strategies
DATE: May 28,2020 | June 04,2020 | July 30, 2020 | August 20, 2020 | September 17,2020 | October 01,2020 | November 05,2020 | December 11,2020
DURATION: 9 am (2-3 Hours)
SPEAKER: Mr. Don Crisostomo, RFP,CB,RCA,CAT,CSSYB,RBP,CTT / Reden Panican / Orlando D. Manalang
Mr. Don Crisostomo, RFP,CB,RCA,CAT,CSSYB,RBP,CTT
Don is a Professorial Lecturer for Executive MBA at University of Makati, Operations Senior Analyst at deutsche bank group – DKS and a Portfolio Reconciliation Associate at International Netherlands Group bank – GSO. He believes that there is further to work in his advocacy. His goal is to make a more financially literate Philippines by encouraging Filipinos to save, invest and put up business in for their future. He has been continuously making a difference in the society sharing his knowledge in fulfilling plans for retirement, education of the children, estate arrangements, insurance needs, family finance, making business and the like towards financial freedom.
Mr. Reden Panican
He is the Feast Builder and Preacher of Feast Trece Martires, Cavite. Reden has been preaching the good news for 5 years, a speaker for different topics on Organizations, Management and leadership.
Before this role, Reden was an operations manager of a BPO company. Reden holds a master’s degree in business administration from Lyceum of the University Philippines- Cavite and currently taking up Doctorate of Philosophy in Management.
Reden is a former professor at the Lyceum University of the Philippines and a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified. Proven ability to identify and implement process improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
Proven track record for people management, mentoring and improving employee performance.
Mr. Orlando D. Manalang
Currently, Orly is actively connected to FEU and LPU, both in Cavite, teaching accounting and related subjects, as well as real estate related subjects. As a CPA, he is also actively accommodating clients for various engagements such as audit, taxation, consultancy, and compilation. As a Licensed Real Estate Broker, on the side, he is doing brokerage and agency contracts on property selling and/ or searching. And from time to time, Mr. Manalang is also accepting some speakership engagements and facilitating some seminars, trainings, and team buildings on an on-call basis.
Did you know that your company or business is at risk of THEFT or EMBEZZLEMENT? Learn all internal and audit controls through our seminar so you can prevent unfortunate events from happening.
On the completion of this module the participant should be able to:
- Describe important issues related to Audit and Control
- Understand Audit and Control Process;
- Learn the doctrine of risk management and assessment
- Describe the strategies in improving control in your organization;
- Introduction to Internal Control
- Facts of Internal Control
- Why Small businesses are most vulnerable?
- Things I’ve Seen / Nightmares
- Internal Controls in Everyday Life
- Objectives of Internal Control
- Importance of Internal Control
- Classification of Internal Control
- Preventive Controls
- Components of Internal Controls R
- isk Assessment & Types of Risks
- Schemes of Stealing cash
- Control Activities
- Who is responsible for Internal Controls?
- Auditing (Internal and External Cycles)
To serve you better we have updated our payment procedures/method so you can all enroll and learn more from our offered courses.
Account Name: iLearn Professional Solutions Inc.
Account No. 7330059789
Mary Grace Marzan
0933 869 7917
Regular Learning Investment is Php.
Lockdown Discounted Rate is Php 299.99
Inclusions: e-Masterclass Certificate, E-Handouts/E-book, Exercises for Application, Coaching Session with Speaker, Access to other learners
For payments made up to April 30, 2020, only masterclass session will start May 5, 2020
- Discounted Learning Investment is Inclusive of eCertificate, e-Handouts and a BONUS Free 1-hour Coaching Session with Speaker (subject availability/or as scheduled).
- Proof of payment must be submitted and forwarded via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Access to the webinar session will be forwarded to you via your registered email upon payment submission.
Official Receipt will be forwarded upon request.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
Book your seats Now!!
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”