Training: Simplified Bookkeeping & Basic Accounting for All
DATE: September 6, 2019 | November 8, 2019 | December 13, 2019
DURATION: 9 am to 4 pm
VENUE: Ilearn International Institute Training Center
SPEAKER: Mr. Don Crisostomo
Don is a Professorial Lecturer for Executive MBA at University of Makati, Operations Senior Analyst at
deutsche bank group – DKS and a Portfolio Reconciliation Associate at International Netherlands Group
bank – GSO. He believes that there is further to work in his advocacy. His goal is to make a more
financially literate Philippines by encouraging Filipinos to save, invest and put up business in for their
future. He has been continuously making a difference in the society sharing his knowledge in fulfilling
plans for retirement, education of the children, estate arrangements, insurance needs, family finance,
making business and the like towards financial freedom.
- I. Definition of Accounting and BookkeepingII. Type of Business OperationIII. Accounting CyclesIV. The AccountV. Basic Elements of AccountingVI. Debits and Credits – The Double Entry SystemVII. JournalizingVIII. The Chart of Accounts
IX. Merchandise Accounts
X. The Ledger
XI. The Balance Sheet, and Income Statement
XII. Closing Entries
3rd FLOOR POWERAIRE BUILDING 1320 FILMORE ST. BRGY PALANAN MAKATI CITY
Near Cash N Carry Mall and just beside Ambers Restaurant landmark is BDO in Filmore St.
I-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC
BDO P. OCAMPO BRANCH
DISCOUNTED PRICE: Php 2,999.99 (30 days before the seminar date)
REGULAR RATE: Php 3,999.99
- Pay in full 30 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,999.99 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on a cash basis only.
- Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks.
- Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is advance payment.
- Walk-in participants shall pay the regular rate either by cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with a disability is given a special privilege of a 20% discount. On-site payment of the students shall be entitled to a 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email email@example.com
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”
For inquiries, you may call
Tel. no.: (02) 745 0535