Training: Transformational Leadership: Inspiring Others To Engage
DATE: March 02, 2020 | April 02, 2020 |May 27,2020 | June 01,2020 | July 02,2020 | August 03,2020| September 09,2020 | October 05,2020 | November 06,2020 | December 02,2020
DURATION: 9 am to 4 pm
VENUE: 3rd Floor Poweraire Bldg. 1320 Filmore Street Cor. Gil Puyat Brgy. Palanan Makati City
SPEAKER: Engr. Caren Kate Cu-Ong, ECE,Entrepreneur/Mary Grace B. Marzan, MCA, ME, CHRP, CLSSYB
Engr. Caren Kate Cu-Ong, ECE,Entrepreneur
She has wide experience working in private firms. She has worked in multi-national and Filipino-owned companies exposing her to different cultures and work discipline. She values being part of these various institutions in her 15 years career.She is a licensed Electronics & Communications Engineer with earned MBA units and has a Class B radio License from National Telecommunications Commission and a graduate of Ateneo De Naga University a Communication Specialist. She has wide experience in conducting various trainings such as Developing a Winning Personality, Leadership Training, Enter the Digital Path to Success, Radio Training, and Personality Development Workshops, Acquisitions and Business, Nano technology and many others.
She has been sought as speaker for numerous conventions and conferences of varied industries as well as the academe as she aims to improve systems of every client she encounters.
Mary Grace B. Marzan, MCA, ME, CHRP, CLSSYB
Meg B. Marzan is the founder and Chief Operations Officer of Ilearn International Institute, a human resource development provider capable of creating client oriented training programs that are informative, practical, and enjoyable with the use of up-to-date modules, emerging technologies, and best practices. As a trainer and founder of iLearn she was able to provide trainings and consulting programs for clients such as EEI Corporation, Delfi Marketing Inc, Shell Petroleum Pilipinas, Puregold, Dole Asia, LBC Express, Unilever and participates in the contribution to provide better service for Filipino people by serving government clients such as GSIS, Pag-IBIG Fund, DOH, PNOC, OTC and PDEA among others. She has a valuable combination of being a resource speaker, a successful practitioner, an educator, and a consultant for Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Procurement, International Shipping & Brokerage, General Management, Assets and Property management. She recently acquired a Certification on Human Resource Management from the International Federation of Professional Managers (IFPM) which is a globally recognized designation for HR Professionals.
An active and proud member of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers who aim to commit to upholding the holistic development of professional speakers in the country by continuously developing core competencies: Eloquence, Expertise, Enterprise, Ethics, and Extension. As a learning advocate and having an entrepreneur mindset, she believes that through Continuous Professional Learning she helps build the Nation One Employee One Company at A Time.
Transformational leadership focuses on raising the morale of both leaders and followers aimed at increasing their organizational engagement and willingness to act. This type of leadership banks on motivating followers by envisioning growth and development (idealized influence), setting an example of high quality outputs (inspirational leadership), creating an imaginative environment (intellectual stimulation), and making opportunities for its followers to improve (individualized consideration) by providing constructive criticisms and encouragement while at the same time providing their necessities.
The ability of a leader to develop its “charisma” through transformational to influence its followers has been proven to be more effective in organizations as it does not only improve the quality of work, individual traits such as loyalty and commitment. In 1999, Bass cited Nelson Mandela as an example of a transformational leadership when he consulted communities in the formulation of plans for his nation. Transformational leadership, although highly influenced by personal views, history, and experiences, can also be acquired through training and education which develops a mature moral.
In general, the training aims to develop transformational leaders capable of creating an efficient and effective working environment. Specifically, the trainees should be able to:
- Explain the theoretical concept of transformational leadership;
- Determine behavioral differences of a transactional and a transformational leader;
- Apply the traits of a transformational leader through simulated office setting/occurrence;
- Identify a plan to “move forward” towards the direction of becoming transformational leader;and
- Develop an evaluation plan capable of monitoring the effectiveness of applying the characteristicsof a transformational leader.
The training program involves a combination of class learning through lectures and presentations and a real-world simulation of the office environment through activities involving participative interaction between the trainees. The contents of the course includes:
- The transformational leader: What does it take?
a. Theoretical Background
b. Case Studies: transformational leaders vs transactional leaders
2. Developing a transformational leader
a. Visioning exercise/Goal setting
b. Enhancing motivational skills
3. Lessons learned
a. Lecture on behavioral change applied in an organization
b. Sharing of the organizations best practices
4. Monitoring effectiveness
ILEARN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE 3rd FLOOR POWERAIRE BUILDING,1320 FILMORE ST. BRGY PALANAN, MAKATI CITY
LAND MARK: beside Ambers Restaurant, BDO Filmore St.
Bank : BDO
- Account Name: iLearn Professional Solutions Inc
- Account Number: 7330059789
- Email a copy of deposit slip + Registration form ( as Attached) to email@example.com or reservations.ilearnph@gmail.
com so we can contact you.
Regular Rate : Php 2,499.99/ head
Early Bird Rate: Php 1,499.99/head
Early bird rate applies if payment can be made 30 days before the training date.
Rate is inclusive of Certificates, Handouts, Materials, Lunch and Snack for your Participants.
- Pay in full 30 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 1,499.99 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on a cash basis only.
- Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks.
- Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is advance payment.
- Walk-in participants shall pay the regular rate either by cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with a disability is given a special privilege of a 20% discount. On-site payment of the students shall be entitled to a 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
Book your seats Now!!
Call:7745-0535 / 8401-0164 / 8404-1672 and look for Ms. Alyka Magracia or Aprille Mae Anay or email at reservations.ilearnph@gmail.
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”