Training: Trends in Logistics for Business Advancement
DURATION: 9 am (2-3 Hours)
SPEAKER: Ms. Mary Grace B. Marzan, MCA, ME, CHRP,CLSSYB.
Ms. Mary Grace B. Marzan, MCA, ME, CHRP,CLSSYBMeg B. Marzan
Mary Grace Marzan is the founder and Chief Operations Officer of Ilearn International Institute, a human resource development provider capable of creating client oriented training programs that are informative, practical, and enjoyable with the use of up-to-date modules, emerging technologies, and best practices. As a trainer and founder of iLearn she was able to provide trainings and consulting programs for clients such as EEI Corporation, Delfi Marketing Inc, Shell Petroleum Pilipinas, Puregold, Dole Asia, LBC Express, Unilever and participates in the contribution to provide better service for Filipino people by serving government clients such as GSIS, Pag-IBIG Fund, DOH, PNOC, OTC and PDEA among others. She has a valuable combination of being a resource speaker, a successful practitioner, an educator, and a consultant for Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Procurement, International Shipping & Brokerage, General Management, Assets and Property management. She recently acquired a Certification on Human Resource Management from the International Federation of Professional Managers (IFPM) which is a globally recognized designation for HR Professionals.An active and proud member of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers who aim to commit to upholding the holistic development of professional speakers in the country by continuously developing core competencies: Eloquence, Expertise, Enterprise, Ethics, and Extension. As a learning advocate and having an entrepreneur mindset, she believes that through Continuous Professional Learning she helps build the Nation One Employee One Company at A Time.
The Seminar you are about to delve into looks at issues relating to Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Provides a general explanation of the impact of logistics, which will help the participant to understand some issues involved when applying logistics system. Relates the logistical functions such as purchasing, manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management with logistical channel
MODULE GOALS UPON COMPLETION:
- Define the term logistics and its role
- State activities relating to and associated with Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Strategy and impact to global competitiveness
- Apply best practice to Improve competitiveness
- Module 1 – Related Issues to Logistics
- Module 2 – Logistics Concepts and Supply Chain Management
- Module 3 – Functions of Logistics
- Module 4– Global Trends in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Module 5– Evolving Role of Freight Forwarder
- Module 6- Transportation Documents
- Module 7-Carriers Liability in relation to goods
- Module 8- Multimodal Transport
- Module 9- Cargo & Packaging
- Module 10- Cargo Handling Equipments
- Module 11- Alternative Transport Solutions
To serve you better we have updated our payment procedures/method so you can all enroll and learn more from our offered courses.
Account Name: iLearn Professional Solutions Inc.
Account No. 7330059789
Mary Grace Marzan
0933 869 7917
Regular Learning Investment is Php.
Lockdown Discounted Rate is Php 299.99
Inclusions: e-Masterclass Certificate, E-Handouts/E-book, Exercises for Application, Coaching Session with Speaker, Access to other learners
For payments made up to April 30, 2020, only masterclass session will start May 5, 2020
- Discounted Learning Investment is Inclusive of eCertificate, e-Handouts and a BONUS Free 1-hour Coaching Session with Speaker (subject availability/or as scheduled).
- Proof of payment must be submitted and forwarded via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to the webinar session will be forwarded to you via your registered email upon payment submission.
Official Receipt will be forwarded upon request.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
Book your seats Now!!
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”