Training: Understanding the Legal Remedies of Bouncing Checks
DATE: May 02,2020 | June 27,2020 | July 18,2020 | August 22,2020 | September 19,2020 | October 17,2020 | November 07,2020 | December 12,2020
DURATION: 9 am (2-3 Hours)
SPEAKER: Mr.Gary Santos, RFP,CB,RCA,CAT,CSSYB,RBP,CTT
Mr.Gary Santos, RFP,CB,RCA,CAT,CSSYB,RBP,CTT
He is a hands-on Credit and Collection Practitioner for over 20 years having an extensive experience in all aspects in the field of Credit and Collection in various industries such as insurance, distribution, construction, dealerships, car loans, housing loans, courier, import-export and consumer retail products and asset management to name a few for both multi-national and local firms. He is also a consultant and service provider for various firms such as wine dealership, micro lending, financial & banking institutions, and transportation.
PREFATORY STATEMENT These two legal remedies are the most deterrent and practical means of debt recovery that is why it is frequently used by creditors, from banks to financial and non financial institution to recover from their delinquent debtors/accounts. However, due to lack of proper foundation, success rate is quite insignificant resulting to loss, provisioning and writing it off. These training module will show the participants the missing links that caused the failure in the execution of these remedies, in like manner this seminar will show the proper foundation in using these remedies in order to have a higher percentage of success in and out of court through illustration, decided cases, true to life war stories and actual walk through with the legal forms.
- Know the benefits of these legal remedies
- Be able to know the foundation of these legal remedies
- Know the mandatory information needed for proper filing
- Be able to write the correct Notice of Dishonor and Demand Letter
- Know the proper way to serve Notice of Dishonor and Demand Letter
- Know the proper venue and jurisdiction
- Be able to fill up correctly the legal forms
- Know the procedure in filing these cases Have a higher chances of success
- Concept of Bouncing Checks
- Coverage of Batas Pambansa Blg. 22
- KYC (Know Your Clients)
- Parties Liable
- Requisites to Prosecute Violation of BP 22
- Proper form of Notice of Dishonor
- Proper service of Notice of Dishonor
- Standard of proof required
- Violation of BP 22 as Collection Remedy
- Procedure in Filing BP 22 Cases
To serve you better we have updated our payment procedures/method so you can all enroll and learn more from our offered courses.
Account Name: iLearn Professional Solutions Inc.
Account No. 7330059789
Mary Grace Marzan
0933 869 7917
Regular Learning Investment is Php.
Lockdown Discounted Rate is Php 299.99
Inclusions: e-Masterclass Certificate, E-Handouts/E-book, Exercises for Application, Coaching Session with Speaker, Access to other learners
For payments made up to April 30, 2020, only masterclass session will start May 5, 2020
- Discounted Learning Investment is Inclusive of eCertificate, e-Handouts and a BONUS Free 1-hour Coaching Session with Speaker (subject availability/or as scheduled).
- Proof of payment must be submitted and forwarded via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Access to the webinar session will be forwarded to you via your registered email upon payment submission.
Official Receipt will be forwarded upon request.
IMPORTANT: All training payments are NON Refundable but transferrable to other training. iLearn reserves the right to cancel programs which do not meet the required minimum number of participants; in which case, either the programs may be merged or be transferred to a different location and the program with a lower number of participants will be canceled. Due notice of cancellation /merger of programs will be given to those who have already paid and registered via email or call. In this regard, please ensure to indicate your contact numbers, email address for proper notification.
Book your seats Now!!
“Let’s work together on Building the Nation Through Continuous Professional Learning”